» Ordering Information
- For school owners, store owners and distributors only. Proper documentation required
- Prices and terms are subject to change without notice.
- $50. For orders less than the minimum, add $5. If orders are consistently below minimum, the account may be closed.
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express are accepted. Credit card charges will appear under the corporate name of Choi Brands Inc.
- For fraud protection purposes, the billing address information must match what is on file with your credit card company. If you are shipping to an address other than your billing address, the shipping address must also be listed with your credit card company as an alternate shipping address.
- Illinois residents, add 10.25% sales tax. If tax exempt, proper documentation is required.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
- Orders are shipped via UPS-Ground, freight forwarded.
- Extra shipping and handling charges for delivery of bulky items such as floor mats, breaking boards, etc.
- Orders that are undeliverable will be reshipped only on request, with additional shipping charges.
- Orders that include stock and custom items will be shipped together unless otherwise specified.
- Allow at least one week for custom orders to be shipped, barring unforeseen circumstances.
- Allow extra time during the holidays.
- All embroidery orders on belts, jackets, etc. must be in writing. Customer must provide Chinese, Japanese and Korean characters. Credit or replacement will not be given if error resulted from a verbal order.
- Inspect merchandise promptly upon receipt. No claims accepted after 10 days from invoice date.
- Most new and unopened items can be returned for exchange or credit (not including shipping and handling charges) within 14 days of invoice date. If merchandise is returned within 15-30 days from invoice date, there is a 20% restocking charge. No returns accepted after 30 days from invoice date.
- No returns allowed on custom items; personalized items; discontinued items; worn, washed, soiled or altered merchandise; foam sparring equipment that has lost its shape; etc. Credit or replacement is dependent on our inspection.
- All returns and exchanges require prior approval. Contact us for a return authorization number (RA#).
- Credit will be issued by the original method of payment, excluding shipping and handling charges.
- Items should be returned in their original packaging and must be properly packed and insured. We will not assume liability for merchandise damaged or lost during transit. We do not accept COD packages. All return shipping fees must be prepaid and sent to:
Choi Brands Inc.
ATTN: Returns RA# _________
3401 W. Division Street
Chicago, IL 60651
Products are warranted for defects in materials and construction for 60 days from date of purchase, provided that they have not been subject to obvious abuse, neglect or misuse. We will repair or replace such products and other than this, will have no obligation. Other than the foregoing exception, we make no express warranties. The Implied Warranties of Merchantability and Fitness are excluded and disclaimed.
|3401 W. Division Street
Chicago, IL 60651
||Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm CT *
* During the holidays, store hours are subject to change. Please give us a call if you are planning a visit during that time.